Website Privacy Statement
DHFL Pramerica respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it. We provide
this privacy statement to tell you how we do that, and about the choices you have.
This privacy statement applies to this website namely, www.dhflpramericamf.com. It does not apply to
to the privacy statement for that site.
Visiting Our Website
You can browse our website without providing us any personal information. You also
may be able to set your browser to reject cookies. If you do that, the website may
be less functional for you.
'Cookies' are computer data storage programs, which enable a web site to record
a visitor's activities from his/her computer hard drive. A cookie is placed on our
server for as long as a session is active. No data from the user's computer is accessed
from our site. Our cookies tag each visitor's browser with a random, unique number.
The cookie simply assigns a number and does not disclose any personal information
about the person using the browser.
There are times when you may choose to give us personal information about you. For
example, you may ask that a DHFL Pramerica representative call you, or you may want to
know more about our products or services. We need certain information from you so
we can respond to your request.
If you are a DHFL Pramerica our customer, and wish to register for online access to your
account information, we would need information from you to register you, and authenticate/
validate your identity , for this access.
Kinds of Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily give us, and Site Visitorship
Data, on this website.
- We collect Personal Information that you give us, for example,
- request a call from a DHFL Pramerica representative
- register for a service on this website
- instruct us to perform a transaction, if you are a registered customer
- complete a survey
This information commonly includes your name, address, email address, telephone
number, and, if applicable, your account number. Our website has security safeguards
that are designed to protect the security of any personal information that you decide
to give us via the Internet.
DHFL Pramerica protects the confidentiality and security of client information and will
not sell or rent customers’ personal information; DHFL Pramerica will not release user
information, except upon a user's authorization or when permitted or required by
Under certain circumstances, it may become necessary for DHFL Pramerica to disclose a
user's personal information to regulatory authority / body/agency or law enforcement
authorities. In all such cases, DHFL Pramerica shall be bound by, and shall at all times
have the legal right to disclose any or all of, the personal information provided
to it by the user and DHFL Pramerica shall not be held responsible or liable for any
consequences, loss and or damage that may arise from its actions to the user.
Site Visitorship Data
Site Visitorship Data is data about the way a website is used that is not associated
with an individual’s identity. We collect this information to analyze how our site
is used and to improve it.
- The kind of information we collect includes:
- the pages visited on our site
- the features used
- how long a visitor stays
- the domain name of the site from which visitors connect to our site
How We Use Information
- We use Personal Information collected on this website in
- to respond to your request for a call, referral, or quote
- to process transactions you request
- to tell you about products or services we offer
- to authenticate registered customers
- We use Site Visitorship Data to develop, manage, and improve
the website. Sometimes we add Site Visitorship to Personal Information from registered
customers.We may use that information to:
- manage the website
- help resolve problems
- analyze use of the site
- tell you about products or services we offer
Disclosure of Information
- We may disclose and transfer any information that is provided
or collected through this Web site to
- any company within the DHFL Pramerica group, its affiliates, the appropriate DHFL Pramerica
organization so that they can respond to your request or tell you about a product
or service they offers
- a DHFL Pramerica distributor or an independent financial advisor to provide you with
information regarding DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund and its services / Schemes/ products.
- third parties as permitted or required by law, or if we have a right or duty to
disclose or are permitted or compelled to so disclose such information by law. for
- vendors or service providers that provide service to us
- law enforcement authorities
We may also transmit, transfer or process such information to, or through, any country
in the world, as we deem necessary or appropriate.
From time to time, we may send you email, or contact you by telephone to inform
you about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive emailed marketing
messages from us, please send us an email at email@example.com . The address from which you write
to us will be removed from our lists for email marketing messages.
This privacy statement is effective as of June 2010. We reserve the right to change
this statement. If we change it, we will post the current privacy statement on this
page. Any changes to this statement will be effective as of the day they are posted.